Colorado Liquor Law

  The law office of james H. beimford

Zoning law

Liquor Licensing very often involves zoning issues. In the city of Denver zoning issues will need to be resolved before a business may apply for a liquor license. In cases involving outdoor dining a restaurant may need to apply for a special use exemption to allow any outdoor service. Let us use our expertise to allow you to get your business up and running as soon as possible.